This custom report features authentic responses from two IT leaders and/or administrative leaders in education, focused on your topic and identifying you as an innovator in education. The eSchool Media editorial team, in collaboration with your team, identifies five questions for in-depth responses. Once the responses are available, your team will review and offer their professional insights to the same five questions. The final report will be highlighted on eSchool News or eCampus News for download. Your company retains ownership of the report.
What you get:
- A dedicated eSchool Media staff project manager.
- Complete design and production services (up to two rounds of editing) of a VFF with up to 2,000 words of professional editorial content.
- A final PDF of your VFF for your use.
- Full set-up and logistical support including asset posting for instant download, links, and follow-up.
- An integrated marketing campaign to drive decision makers to view your content.
- Weekly lead reporting.