The Voices from the Field (VFF) custom report, features authentic responses from two IT Leaders and/or Administrative Leaders in Education. The eSchool News Editorial team, in collaboration with your team, identifies five questions for in-depth responses. Once the responses are available, your team will review and offer their professional insights to the same 5 questions. Finally, an executive summary will highlight your thought leadership position. The final report would be highlighted on eSchool News or eCampus News for download. Your company retains the intellectual property of the report.
What you get:
- A dedicated eSchool Media staff project manager.
- Your VFF can be up to 2,000 words of professional editorial content.
- Complete design and production services with up to 2 rounds of edits.
- Placement of your asset on our website(s) for instant download.
- A final PDF of your VFF for your use.
- Full set up and logistical support including asset posting, links, and follow-up.
- An integrated marketing campaign to drive decision makers to view your content.
- Weekly lead reporting, including all relevant data.
- Leads counts and prices vary by program and are guaranteed. Contact sales for more information.