Get Exceptional Brand Exposure as a
K-12 Hero Awards Sponsor!
eSchool News is excited to announce that three (3) new Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for the 2023 K-12 Hero Awards program – launching June 12 and running through Fall 2023.
Through the Hero Awards, eSchool News will be recognizing the country’s best examples of K-12 success using innovative technologies to deliver classroom, school and district success.
Sponsorship of the eSchool News K-12 Hero Awards program delivers national brand exposure to our audience of over one million ed-tech decision makers and includes the following:
- Sponsors’ logos will be featured on the eSchool News K-12 Hero Awards page and in all program promotions.
- Each sponsor receives acknowledgement plus (1) full-page (company-supplied) ad in the Hero Awards eBook – distributed to the full eSchool News audience at the conclusion of the program – Fall 2023.
- Each sponsor will be featured in (1) eSchool News Podcasts: before or after the winners are announced.
- Sponsor support will be acknowledged in social channels throughout the program. #K12heroawards
- Each Sponsor receives (2) entries into the Hero Awards program.
View the 2022 K-12 Hero Awards eBook