Contribute to eSchool Media and become a visionary leader
eSchool Media now offers industry leaders a unifying platform to discuss some of the most pressing and exciting topics in technology & innovation, helping not only to establish the author and their company/organization as thought leaders in the education arena, but to improve education’s outcomes overall by providing a direct connection between visionaries and those in-practice in school and districts today.
We’re looking for great thought leadership articles
Education today has the strongest potential for real, impactful change to inspire the minds of future generations; but it’s also one of the sectors with the most disconnected voices, lacking a unifying platform that can effectively connect today’s visionary technology leaders in industry to on-the-ground educators that are looking for wisdom and guidance in education’s reinvention storm.
Share your visionary leadership and gain invaluable exposure
The eSchool Media platform has begun offering company and organization leadership the opportunity to:
- Establish a leadership role in the education industry: Convey you or your company’s position on important education topics to your peers in the education tech and innovation market; as well as discover what your peers are currently communicating to the market—helping to both inspire and hone your own company or organization’s mission and message. See our eSchool Media Thought Leadership Platform here.
How to contribute
The submissions eSchool Media accepts can cover a range of topics pertinent to today’s K-12 and higher education technology and innovation arena. For examples of popular topics already published by industry thought leaders, check out the eSchool Media Platform here.
- The piece should be 700-900 words.
- The author must include a headline, a 1- to 2-sentence bio, and a head shot.
- The author has full rights over the content and eSchool Media has full rights to publish.
- The piece must be as product neutral as possible.
- eSchool editors have final say over publication. If extensive edits are needed, it will be sent back for approval prior to publication.
- There is no hard deadline, but within a month is optimal.
Don’t have an idea in mind yet?
To submit a thought leadership piece, please email Laura at email@example.com.