Get National Brand Exposure as a K-12 Hero Awards Sponsor!
eSchool News is excited to announce that three (3) Sponsorship Opportunities are now available for the 2023 K-12 Hero Awards program.
Through the Hero Awards, eSchool News will be recognizing the country’s best examples of K-12 success across all education departments including IT, curriculum, instruction and administration.
$10,000 per sponsor
Available on a first-come basis
Secure Your Sponsorship Today!
Director of Client Services
Sponsorship of the eSchool News K-12 Hero Awards program delivers national brand exposure to our audience of over one million ed-tech decision makers and includes the following:
- Sponsors’ logos will be featured on the K-12 Hero Awards website and in all promotions.
- Each sponsor receives acknowledgement plus (1) full-page ad in the Winners eBook – distributed to the full eSchool News audience at the conclusion of the program – Fall 2023.
- Each sponsor will be featured in (1) eSchool News Podcasts: before the winners are announced.
- Sponsor support will be acknowledged in social channels throughout the program.
- Each Sponsor receives (2) entries into the Hero Awards program.
View the 2021 K-12 Hero Awards eBook