Hero Award includes:
- All nominations will receive a Finalist and/or Winner banner for Vendor and School/District to display on their website, in emails, print or social media
- All nominations will be included in an ebook showcasing the nomination with the sponsor logo
- eSchool News Hero Awards Ebook will be hosted on eSchool News and promoted to over 250,000 eSchool News readers
- Winners will be featured in a full story on eSchool News including sponsor and product names
- All nominating vendors can get print and digital rights to market the nomination and results to their audience
- Cost $500 per nomination.
Who is eligible for this award?
eSchool News is recognizing the country’s best examples of success in these trying times, anyone that made it possible to educate students in this time when unprecedented demands on schools and districts was thought impossible. The planning and execution of these projects required people from every field and multiple departments – IT, curriculum, instruction and administration – to come and work together to ensure success.
Can I nominate multiple people or organizations?
Yes, you may nominate as many people and organizations that deserve an award.
What if I do not have everything I need right now to nominate someone?
That’s OK, submit all of the information that you have now. Each nomination Sponsor will be contacted with a confirmation email and you can reply to that email to send us the completed nomination information.
When is the last day to nominate?
Deadline Extended to July 9th.
Nominations close soon so submit now.